Paula Ribotto is pleased to be offering CE Credits for Yoga Teachers & Dedicated Yoga Students.
About Continuing Education Credits for Yoga Teachers
For many of us yoga teachers, teaching yoga has become a journey that began on our yoga mat with our first conscious breath and has transformed into a life-long path that continually unfolds. Diving into the teachings and practice of yoga requires continued commitment towards learning and growing in consciousness, both as a practitioner and as a teacher.
Paula's Continuing Education courses are designed to offer support while you deepen your understanding of what yoga is all about and build your connection within the yoga community.
Whether you just graduated from a Yoga Teacher Training program, you have been teaching and practicing yoga for many years, are a dedicated yoga student, or you sit somewhere in between, Paula’s courses invite you to dive deeper into the teachings of yoga through both practical and contemplative experience.
Here are a few reasons why you may benefit from Paula's continuing education courses:
- As you learn and grow, your students will benefit more from your classes.
- When you are committed to your evolution, you’ll attract more committed students as well.
- Your teaching certification is just a starting place. Now that you have a foundation, notice where you feel drawn to expand, learn, and grow within the rich teachings of yoga.
- Refill your own cup and focus inward- as a teacher this is important!
- Teaching yoga can be a challenge! CE Credit courses provide opportunities for connection, support, and release. Creating community with other yoga teachers breaks down barriers of competition and opens doorways of connection, friendship, and support with like-minded people.
Courses Starting in January 2018
What people are saying about this course
"... I love the classes entirely... there is no aspect of the course that I have not found value in, so thank you!" BH
"I am already feeling the desire to begin again once we are finished the course. I feel it is something I will come back to again and again throughout different stages and challenges in my life... it is truly an invaluable tool to think and live by!"
"This course has been truly wonderful for me. I look at each day of my life in a way that applies to living with a more open heart and a more peaceful and balanced mind when it comes to myself and others."